Memberships are $125 a month (with discounts and assistance available, see below). All memberships include
access during member hours, safety and orientation courses, instruction on workstations and equipment, special invitations to GoCreate events and activities, and one free guest visit per week. Training on machines and special classes may have additional fees. Join Now
Wichita State University staff and all students and educators receive a 33% discount, reducing the cost to $83/month. A summer membership is $250. Semester cost is $375.
Veterans and seniors qualify for a 20% discount, making the monthly cost of membership $99.
GoCreate is committed to providing access to anyone with a dream. Membership assistance covers monthly membership and mentor training fees for a six-month period and may be extended for an additional six months. Membership assistance is made possible by Koch Industries and the Fred and Mary Koch Foundation. Apply Now
Your membership grants you full access to the makerspace, including the equipment, studios, and capabilities below. Oh, and you'll also get designated parking while visiting GoCreate.
Tools and Capabilities
- Computer space with the latest design software
- Digital fabrication tools, including 3D printers, laser cutter, vinyl cutter, electrical discharge machines and CNC machines
- A complete woodshop including a planer, lathe, shaper, wide-belt sander and scroll saw
- Metalworking tools including mills, lathes, ironworker, sheet metal machines and more
- Welding equipment
- Casting and injection molding
- Electronics studio with circuit boards, wiring, switches and soldering tools
- Finishing room with walk-in paint/coating booth, sandblaster, polishing wheels and buffers
- Assembly area with large flat workspaces, benches and vices for individual or group projects
- Lounge with a television and comfy chairs
- Late hours to accommodate diverse schedules
Materials and Supplies
You may bring in your own building materials, but we do offer some items for sale, including:
- Wood, metal or plastic for cutting or engraving
- Vinyl, wood or metal
- Hardware and fasteners
- Personal protective equipment – you know, gear to keep you safe